I am retired, how do I maintain my Anthem Blue Cross health plan sponsored by the Insurance and Benefits Trust (IBT) of PORAC?

Retirees or soon to be retired, already enrolled in the health plan must apply for Retired Associate Membership (RAM) with the Peace Officers Research Association of California (PORAC) membership department. Click here for the RAM IBT application.