INTRODUCING I-SITE HEALTH CLAIMS PORTAL
The Insurance and Benefits Trust of PORAC is pleased to announce our online Health Claim Portal. Through the I-Site portal, you can do the following:
- View health plan enrollment status for subscribers and dependents
- View the subscriber health claims
- View Explanation of Benefits for the subscriber’s processed claims
Keep watching this site for enhancements coming soon that will enable dependents over age 18 to create their own accounts and view their claims as well.
TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT:
Note: Functions are not supported by Internet Explorer. Please use a browser other than Internet Explorer.
From the webpage: https://ecommerce.issisystems.com/isite461/eremit.dll/46101/loginm.asp
Go to registration page, click the “Create Account” button at the bottom of the page and enter the following:
- SSN or HCID #
- Date of Birth
- Last Name
- Security Questions
- Click “Register for Access”
- An email will be sent to the email address you provided. The email will include a link to an activation screen and an activation code
- Please allow 5 – 10 minutes for email to arrive
- You will need to accept cookies / unblock popups
- Enter the activation code, username and password on the activation screen
- Log into account using username and password
TO VIEW EOBs:
- From the CLAIMS screen, click on the claim number. This will open up EOBs for finalized claims.
IF YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD:
- If you forget your password, use the “forgot password” option to re-set your password
- Five logon attempts are allowed before you are locked out
- After five failed logon attempts, you will be locked out for 24 hours
If you have trouble creating your account, please call Member Services at (800) 655-6397.