If you are a Retired Associate Member (RAM) interested in dental insurance coverage, the IBT provides dental insurance, which is administered by Delta Dental. RAM members are eligible for HMO and PPO dental coverage plans with a large, stable network of dentists.
Dental and vision coverage must be purchased together, unless you are already enrolled in a vison or dental plan and can provide an explanation of coverage with your application.
For additional information go to DeltaDental.com.
VSP – Vision
VSP products are available to both Individual Retired Associate Members (RAM) and Group Active Associations. Below you will find more information about joining in each category. Then separate the VSP Retired Associate Member and Group Active Associations.
Dental and Vision coverage must be purchased together, unless you are already enrolled in a VSP or Dental plan and can provide an explanation of coverage with your application.
VSP Retired Associate Member
If you are a Retired Associate Member (RAM) interested in vision insurance coverage, the IBT provides retirees and those actively working with vision insurance coverage administered by VSP.
Vision and dental coverage (for retirees) must be purchased together, unless you are already enrolled in a VSP or dental plan and can provide an explanation of coverage with your application.
Vision and dental applications can be mailed to 2960 Advantage Way, Sacramento, Ca 95834.
Active VSP Group Coverage
The Insurance & Benefits Trust (IBT) also offers group coverage to the actively working employees. The plan is designed to provide you with coverage for essential vision needs.
Below are value-add programs exclusively offered to PORAC members for being in the VSP plan. You can click on the following to view the collaterals:
- With more people in front of blue light emitting screens, VSP would like to make sure members are taking measures to avoid them: Avoid the Blue Light Blues (Member)
- VSP.com offers a wide range of tools and resources for VSP members, like looking at their claim history or finding a VSP doctor, which is why VSP would like to make sure members are utilizing the site as much as possible: Check out vsp.com (Member)
- PORAC members who select a frame from VSP’s Featured Frame list receives an additional $20 to their frame coverage, which is a great way to put money back into the member’s pocket: Extra $20 to Spend On Featured Frame Brands (Member)
- Eyeconic.com is the only online store that PORAC members can sync their VSP plan to cover their glasses or contact lenses for the in-network experience: Eyeconic Overview with Benefit Integration (Member)
- VSP offers a variety of value-add savings for PORAC members to take advantage of – PORAC members can find all of these savings on vsp.com: Exclusive Member Extras (Client & Member) (website of all savings à https://www.vsp.com/offers/special-offers)
VSP has collaborated with TruHearing, a company focused on hearing aid and hearing aid services, to offer all VSP members, as well as PORAC members, up to 60% savings on hearing aids and services – this program has been made popular by our VSP members: TruHearing Hearing Aid Discount Offer (Member)
For additional information go to VSP.com.