PORAC Police & Fire Health Plan
The Insurance and Benefits Trust of PORAC offers comprehensive medical insurance for PORAC members, administered through Anthem Blue Cross.
If you’re not in the PORAC sponsored health plan, consider making the switch to the PORAC plan during the next open enrollment period.
Health Plan Highlights
- Low deductible
- Maximum out-of-pocket expense $2,000 per person/$4,000 for a family
- No charge for preventive care services
- $10 copay for primary care visits
- Receive a $1,000 credit toward a full body scan every three years
- No referrals needed for specialists and only a $35 copay
- Special programs for members with chronic health conditions
- Non-emergency coverage when you are traveling or on vacation
- Access to doctors 24/7 from the comfort of your own home through LiveHealth Online for only a $10 copay
- Exclusive customer service line dedicated to PORAC members
- Out-of-State Plans and a Supplement to Medicare Plan that covers your Medicare cost shares
For additional information about health plan rates click here.
For additional CalPERS plan information click here.
Machine Readable file required on public sites by July 1, 2022, for Transparency in Coverage. Click here.