PORAC Police & Fire Health Plan — Anthem Blue Cross
Open enrollment for 2021 benefits is September 20, 2021 through October 15, 2021—if you’re not in the PORAC plan, consider making the switch to the PORAC Plan during this year’s open enrollment.
The IBT offers comprehensive medical insurance for PORAC members, administered through Anthem Blue Cross.
- Low deductible
- Maximum out-of-pocket expense $2,000 per person/$4,000 for a family
- No charge for preventive care services
- $10 copay for primary care visits
- Receive a $1,000 credit toward a full body scan every three years
- No referrals needed for specialists and only a $35 copay
- Special programs for members with chronic health conditions
- Non-emergency coverage when you are traveling or on vacation
- Access to doctors 24/7 from the comfort of your own home through LiveHealth Online for only a $10 copay
- Exclusive customer service line dedicated to PORAC members
- Out-of-State Plans and a Supplement to Medicare Plan that covers your Medicare cost shares
- Generic $10.00
- Brand Formulary $25.00
- Brand Non-Formulary $45.00
- Generic $20.00
- Brand Formulary $45.00
- Brand Non-Formulary $75.00
For additional CalPERS plan information, go to calpers.ca.gov.