How do I make changes to my dental and vision plan?

Active members must contact their human resources (HR) or personnel department.

Retired members enrolled in the Delta Dental and VSP plans sponsored by the Insurance and Benefits Trust (IBT) of PORAC must send in a written request to Insurance Services, IBT of PORAC, 2960 Advantage Way, Sacramento, California, 95834; via fax to (916) 999-8892; or by email to

If you have questions, please contact our office at (800) 655-6397.