How do I change my address?

Address changes must be submitted in writing to the Insurance and Benefits Trust (IBT) of PORAC. The IBT and PORAC will note changes to your record and forward the requested changes to Anthem Blue Cross. You must also contact CalPERS at 888-225-7377 to ensure your address is updated in their system as well, as CalPERS will not accept third part requests for address changes.